It’s summer in Minnesota! The season for BBQ’s and family reunions. And what goes better with grilled burgers and brats than a cool, creamy potato salad? Nothing. Everyone will wants some of this potato salad. Oh so good!
Deviled Egg Potato Salad
- 3 1/2 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 6 to 8 hard-boiled large eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced, plus 1/4 cup chopped celery leaves
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- Sweet paprika, for garnish
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with cold salted water. Simmer until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl. Add potatoes, eggs, celery and leaves, scallions, parsley, and pimentos, and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with paprika.